When Does My House Need A New Roof?
When is the right time for a new roof?
Most homeowners notice a leak in their ceiling and decide that they need a new roof. However, a leak could be the results of many different factors. Fortunately, there are distinct signs that indicate the need for a full roof replacement. We offer new roof installation all year long.
Signs indicating you need to replace your roof
- Roof is 20 years old or more – the average roof last 18 years in Massachusetts
- Shingles buckling and curling
- Dark streaks on your roof
- Cracked or missing shingles
- Chimney flashing
- Daylight showing through roof boards
- Shingle granules in gutters
- Bald spots on your roof
- Water damage or leaking areas
- Recent storms in your area
- Neighbors are getting new roofs
Benefits of a roof inspection
You should perform a visual inspection of the exterior of your home’s roof a few times a year. Looking for cracked, missing, loose or torn shingles. Make sure to check shingles around chimneys and vents as well.
If you see any of these problems give us a call at 774-245-6455 and get your free quote. We would love the opportunity to inspect your roof and help you resolve any potential issues that could result in costly repairs.